Thursday 9 October 2014

What a crazy summer!!!!!

Jeez guys i've been away a while, I am awful at keeping up to date with my social media SO! exciting stuff happened this summer. :) I secured myself some work experience with uni as well as doing a bit of searching myself with other schools and I had a fantastic time. I am getting one step closer to my dream.

I spent some time with Merchant Taylors school painting a mural at my old primary school, did a weeks work experience at St Francis school for girls which I managed to sort out through doing the animation work through uni with the students.

It has been fantastic I have never felt so inspired these young minds who are doing the things they love and excelling like you wouldn't believe. I will post up some photos of my time with the schools soon.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment