Tuesday 21 January 2014

Life Drawing.

Life Drawing… I really do enjoy life drawing, I find the human body extremely interesting for the fact it comes in all shapes, sizes and colours. It also puts things into perspective and I felt challenged this time round compared to before in college where it was just using charcoal and quite easy poses. This time round I had to learn how to overcome my hatred of foreshortening.

The models used were very professional and the male model could stay in the same pose for hours. He was a pleasure to work with and also a different experience as I have previously only drawn woman, subconsciously I have aways drawn woman when I draw at leisure as I find the female anatomy and facial expressions easier than men. This experience has since boosted my confidence.



















No comments:

Post a Comment